A tasty potato salad that is also sustainable.
- 1 lb New potatoes (Charlotte are nice)
- 2 Banana shallots or a small onion
- 2oz Mayonnaise
- 2oz Creme friache
- Small bunch Fresh Chives
- A grind of salt and black pepper
- Bring the new potatoes to the boil and cook until soft, once cooked refresh under cold water and drain well.
- Then dice into even sizes and place in a bowl.
- Fine dice the shallots and add to the potatoes, with the mayonnaise, Creme friache and bind together. Then sprinkle with thinly diced chives and add a little seasoning and serve this also goes well with apiece of poached salmon!