Quick to make, tasty, good in sandwiches or with a meal- watch out for turmeric stains though!
- a bag of prawns or shrimp
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 whole lemon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- a pinch Salt and pepper
- Put oil in a pan, turn on to lowest setting
- Wash prawns while oil heats, add to pan (don't worry if you get water in with them, the leftover sauce is very good)
- Cut up garlic and add to pan
- Squeeze lemon halves into pan after Deseeding them
- Add salt, pepper, paprika, and turmeric
- Try some to see if the prawns are cooked!
- 2-3 sandwiches, 2 servings