An easy, veggie alternative to caviar!
- 2 Aubergines
- 150g Sour Cream
- Bunch, to taste Fresh thyme, rosemary and flat leaf parsley (found in the pick your own boxes)
- 1/4 Lemon Zest
- Pinch White pepper and sea salt
- Enough to roast: Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the aubergine in half-length ways and sprinkled with olive oil, also season with the salt and both peppers place back together and wrap in tin foil then bake in the oven for 30/40 minutes (depends on the size)
- Once cooked remove from the foil and allow cooling a little then removing the flesh from instead the aubergine and place in a thick bottom pan. Stir for a few minutes then add the sour cream, season and add the chopped herbs with the lemon zest serve with a toasted breads or crackers.