You know when you just need like a super chocolatey cake thing? This brownie is the answer.
- 185g Milk Chocolate
- 185g Unsalted Butter
- 85g Plain Flour
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 275g Caster Sugar
- 40g White Chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- Take the butter and chocolate and melt in the microwave. This should fit in a medium sized jug. Let it rest for a minute and then stir slowly with a spatula.
- Next, break 3 eggs into a bowl and whisk together with the caster sugar.
- Pour the melted chocolatey-butter mixture into the eggy mouse.
- Next, add the flour and cocoa and fold together with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a lined, and preferably square tin and bake for 30 – 35 minutes at 160 degrees celsius. It’s done when you can see a papery crust on top.
- If you're feeling adventurous, how about you melt that 40g of white chocolate and pipe over the top? Either that or you could just like 1/2 of them when they come out of the oven. Your choice.
- 8, or 16