A British classic dish perfect for a quick and easy, balanced and delicious breakfast in a bowl.
- 30g dried whole grain cereal from bag
- 207ml milk
- 1 spoon
- 1 bowl
- 1 hungry tum
- Open your cupboard and take out the pre-packaged box of cereal, any brand will do.
- Take out your favourite bowl and spoon and prepare on the work surface.
- Weigh 30g of cereal into bowl, taking care not to spill any
- Get milk out of fridge and pour into cereal. Green cap milk works well but there are many alternative you can use. I have a lactose intolerant friend who enjoys garnishing cereal with soya milk, and once I used chocolate milk and that was good too.
- Make sure dish is served immediately for best results. A sprinkle of sugar or some chopped up fruit may be a cheeky extra if you feel like showing off.
- 1, makes 1 bowl