A true English staple; its as simple as that.
- 1 mug full Water
- A splash Milk
- 1 Tea bag
- 1-2 teaspoons Sugar (Optional)
- 2 Digestive Biscuits (Recommended)
- To start things off, you're going to need to boil the kettle; as advised in the ingredients, only boil a mug of water for each cup of tea.
- While you wait for the kettle to boil, place a tea bag into your mug(s) of choice.
- When the kettle has boiled, pour water into the mug until it is an inch below the top, being careful not to spill any.
- Let the tea bag brew in the water for one to two minutes.
- Next, stir the tea bag round the mug with a tea spoon and then remove from the mug, disposing of it appropriately.
- Carefully add milk to the brew, until it reaches a colour to your liking, again stirring with the teaspoon.
- Then, depending on whether you like your tea sweet or not, add one to two teaspoons of sugar, and stir for the final time.
- Whilst the tea is now complete on its own, it is perfectly accompanied by a couple of digestive biscuits, lightly dipped into the tea.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your brew.
- Single to Many