Well seasoned and tasty, perfect to accompany any meal
- 1 medium Sweet potato
- To Taste Salt, Pepper and Paprika (Paprika Optional)
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into thin chips, about 50mm thick
- Pre heat oven to 200c, cover fries in oil on a baking tray
- After 10 minutes of cooking season with salt and pepper (paprika optional), turn over chips (make sure there is still some oil so that the fries are less likely to stick to the tray)
- Cook for a further 10 minutes or until thought cooked. Serve fries while still warm.
- 1 portion