Takeaway too expensive? Try this yummy homemade pizza instead, shouldn't cost too much and ingredients will last ages so you can use whenever you want.
- 1/2 a mug Self Raising Flour
- Tbsp Olive Oil (optional)
- Tsp Dried Basil
- 2 1/2 tbsp Warm water
- 100g Pasata
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Pinch Favourite herbs
- Half Red onion
- 50g Cheese
- To make the base, put flour, water and basil into a mixing bowl and mix until forming a soft dough. Add the olive oil for authentic Italian flavour.
- Need dough until pliable and mould into pizza shape (flat round circle).
- Leave on baking tray to one side
- To make the sauce, mix the Pasata, salt and pepper and your favourite herbs (I usually put in paprika and garlic) until forming a smooth sauce. Spread sauce on pizza base.
- Dice onion and sprinkle on top. Grate cheese and put on top of this.
- This makes a simple cheese and tomato pizza, but if you want other toppings, put them on at this point.
- Bake in the oven at gas mark 7 for 20 minutes until base golden brown and cheese bubbly.
- 2- but can add more if you want to make a bigger one