Why not cook something to eat as a flat? Bulk out this recipe to make as much fajitas as you need!
- A quantity of Chicken
- A quantity of Spices of your taste
- A quantity of Peppers
- A quantity of Mixed veg
- A quantity of Onion
- A quantity of Passata
- A quantity of Chopped tomatoes
- Bulk it out with left over veg
- Fry off the chicken and onions in a pan
- Using a larger pan add the passata and the chopped toms and chuck in any veg that needs to cook through
- Once the chicken is fried off then add it to the larger pan and add any spices you wish to add
- Allow it to simmer and cook through for around an hour
- Serve with wraps and any sauces/cheese you wish and enjoy!
- As many as you like! You can easily tailor this recipe to your liking and I hope you enjoy my rendition of fajitas.